Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fake Coffee

.

I stand before you this morning to say, "My name is Mama Bear and I am a fake almost every day". Judge me if you will, but it's not going to change.

You'll remember a few weeks ago I shared with you about EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique, my friend Lori turned me on to. This technique has made a huge difference in my life. Lori also helped me in another area I was having much struggle with, coffee.

I like coffee, I really really like coffee. Not to the point of being a coffee snob or anything like that, I just really really enjoy drinking coffee throughout my day. Due to health issues, I am no longer able to do that.

*sigh*

Lori came to my rescue once again and turned me onto a product I can drink in place of my decaf pots of coffee each day.



Cafix is an all natural drink that is naturally caffeine free. I can drink as much of it as I want and it doesn't cause me any pain. I like that it is instant so I can enjoy a cup anytime I want.

The flavor is just a bit different than coffee, however, it definitely takes care of my coffee fix.

I do want to caution you, even though I can drink Cafix all day without it causing me health problems, I don't. Well, let me clarify that I won't do it again. You see, it is all natural...ALL NATURAL...it gets you moving (if you know what I mean). Nope, won't make that mistake again.

If you are interested in trying this wonderful hot drink of happiness and you are local, visit Lori at Optimal Health in Princeton, IL. If you are not local, I'm sure you can do a Google search and find it in a health store near you.




I'm going to take a small break and enjoy a cup of my fake coffee, I do hope you all have a day filled with friendships, happiness and blessings.

3 comments:

  1. so, what you are saying is that this Cafix works well with your Spring Cleaning?...
    I totally agree on the EFT for letting go of some tension. It is a wonderful and quick release.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I hope I can find some here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring cleaning...LOL! I guess the two do go hand in hand.

    ReplyDelete